- How long do I have to stay off of my newly installed asphalt driveway?
7 days and the longer the better if it was installed in the hot summer months.
- I have an old concrete driveway can I install asphalt over top of it?
No you cannot. Asphalt needs to be installed on a base that expands and contracts like R Blend, concrete does not and it will cause the asphalt to crack.
- How often should I sealcoat my driveway?
Every 2 -3 Years depending on how harsh the winter season is. Shoveling and salt take a toll on asphalt as well as ice and snow.
- How long does it take for sealcoat to dry before I can drive on it?
36 Hours after the sealcoat is applied.
- What type of sealcoat do you use?
We use a latex based commercial grade sealcoat. Coal Tar Emulsion (custom slurry mix) as specified by the Federal Government RP-355e.
- How do you apply the sealcoat?
We have a truck with a 1,550 gallon tank on it. First we clean your driveway thoroughly then we spray/squegee the sealcoat.
- Where are you located?
719 Old Shore Road Forked River, NJ 08731
- What are your hours?
Our office is open from 9am – 4pm Monday thru Friday
- Do you charge for estimates?
NO!! ESTIMATES ARE FREE!! Smile
- Are there any references I can contact about your work?
Yes! Please contact our office and we will be happy to give you references in your area.
- Are you a licensed contractor?
Yes we are licensed by The State of New Jersey. Our License number is 13VH06425100.
Have another question? Please fill out the form on our Free Estimate page so we can better help you.